Thu, Apr 14|
(VIRTUAL ONLY) Building for Liberation: Centering Black Mamas, Black Families and Black Systems of Care
Joining Forces & Improving Black Maternal Health Outcomes
So Sorry! Registration is now closed for in-person attendance. Please join this conference virtuallySee other events
Time & Location
Apr 14, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
About the event
Attendees will gain knowledge and spark new and insightful conversations around Black Maternal Health inequitites.
- Deepen the conversation about Black Maternal Health in MS;
- Amplify community-driven policy, research, and care solutions.
- Center the voices of Black Mamas, woemn, families, and stakeholders.
- Provide a local platform for Black-led entities and efforts on maternal health, birth and reproductive justice; and
- Enhance community organizing on Black Maternal Health.